- Students are expected to attend the school punctually and in proper uniform.
- Students must be in their class rooms at least ten minutes before the time fixed for their classes to commence.
- The warning bell is a signal to go to general assembly or the class rooms. This must be done in silence
- All students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed- up. The school uniform is o be worn on all days. A student who is shabbily dressed can be asked to go out of the class-rooms or even be sent home.
- Running, Playing, shouting and whistling inside the school building is prohibited.
- Parents and guardian are not permitted to walk into the class-rooms to meet the teachers during working- hours. In case of an emergency, they must seek permission of the Principal.
- The name, standard and section of the students should be clearly marked on all his/her belongings.
- Students are not allowed to keep large sum of money or any valuable with them.
- Students are not allowed to bring a mobile phone to school.
- No student may leave the school- premises during the school hours (including recess), without prior permission of the Principal.
- Students are expected to greet their teachers when they meet them.
- Students must be dressed up in neat, clean and proper prescribed School-uniform
- Students coming to the school in untidy, dirty and improper uniform may be dealt with severely or may be sent back home/ fined.
- The management of the school reserves the right to make any suitable changes in the school- dress at any time.